Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ten THOUSAND??

This humble little blog scored its ten thousandth hit today.

And in the finest international tradition of the Internet, it was a visitor from Russia running Safari on a Macintosh.

I know for a lot of bloggers, ten thousand hits is nothing. That's what they pull in a week, or even a day. But I find it humbling that anyone at all would find something worth reading in a blog I started just for the opportunity to vent.

So I just want to say thanks to everyone out there who stops by to see what's going on at Hecate's Crossroad.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed my every visit to your site.

Thank you.

Ride Fast said...

I remember. Congratulations and keep venting!

Home on the Range said...

I rarely comment, but you are always a surprise, a spark of quick wit in an increasingly dark night.

Congratulations.

Ash said...

Congrats! After lurking a bunch blogs for what seems forever, this is my first official comment post. Great job and keep it coming.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the milestone!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 10K!

Warthog said...

I only have 4000 or so to catch up, LOL.

Congrats.

DouginSalcha said...

I found your blogsite on a 'cross-link' from Xavier's Thoughts.

I admire your commitment to 'never being a victim' and I admire your efforts to help others (particularly girls and women) to achieve that same mindset.

Although, as the old preacher would note, you can't save them all, every now and then you do make a difference.

Thank you...

Mike W. said...

Congrats from a regular reader!

Tam said...

I've never been disappointed by clicking over here...

Congratulations!